Cloud / DevOps Engineer
Could You Be Our Next Cloud/DevOps Engineer?
At PeterConnects we develop software that helps receptionists, switchboard operators, and service desk employees excel in their daily activities.
We’re committed to seamlessly integrating all of the latest tech into our products – to create a high quality experience for our end-users.
To help us do that, we’re looking for a Cloud/DevOps Engineer to take responsibility for the daily operations of our SaaS platforms.
Someone with a passion for automation; who’s keen to be part of a multidisciplinary team – working alongside developers, testers, operations staff, and other Devops engineers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Administrate our Azure subscriptions resources
- Monitor, update, and improve our Office and CD/CI infrastructure (including our Azure Active Directory )
- Monitor, update and improve our SaaS platforms in Azure
- Improve and maintain our monitoring, logging, and alerting tools
- Make sure our SaaS platforms and Office environments adhere to security regulations
- Create Kubernetes clusters and improve deployment pipelines
- Build new infrastructure with code (Terraform, Bash, Jenkins)
- Prepare and assist with (production) deployments
- Help with support and troubleshooting incidents
Skills You’ll Need
- An ‘automate everything’ mentality
- Linux & Windows proficiency
- Azure certification
- Kubernetes knowledge
- Experience in scripting
- An interest in coding
How to apply?
Interested? Please make sure to send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
For further information, please send an email to Arjan de Vette at firstname.lastname@example.org.